Home

Saturday, June 23, 2012

Finally made up Elaina's wipe solution


I have been meaning to make some diaper area cleaning solution for Elaina and Ben. I finally made it today. I kept it simple. I added a quarter of liquid goat milk bath soap 3/4s water and a quarter teaspoon of coconut oil together in a spray bottle. I have hand fulls of cloth wipes. Some of them I bought when Ben was born. Some were given to me and some are scraps of flannel I cut from some of the kids' old pajamas. We are ready to go now for all the poopy. Elaina actually is getting a bit of a rash in her diaper area. She is the first one of my kids that ever got a rash this young. I have tried using 7th Generation diapers diapers on her but I think they are not agreeing with her. I have plenty of cloth diapers so I guess she will be wearing just those for a while to see if that helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment