Monday, June 25, 2012

Almost 3 weeks old


Elaina weighs in at 8 pounds 1 ounce in a diaper.... We went to her first pediatrician's visit today. We were lucky to get in a practice where an old doctor of the kids' works. She used to work for a practice where the kids went for years till we were kicked out for not vaccinating on their schedule. Apparently this doctor didn't get along with the owner of the that old practice and was asked to leave. I am glad she is available to provide any medical care Elaina may need. She is one awesome doc and I am not quick to ever say that!!! We hung out at Granny's house afterwards and I had the best nap ever at her house.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy 25th Birthday Lyn

My oldest daughter is 25 today. She has accomplished so much in her life. I am so proud of her. She was such a delightful surprise when I wa...