Monday, June 11, 2012

What is that!?!

OK, this picture may be a bit disturbing for some. Yes, that is blood. It is blood from Elaina's spit up onto her onesie shirt and a cloth diaper used as a burp cloth. No, she is not bleeding. It is from my nipples. Elaina is having some trouble with her latch and the result is sore bleeding nipples. As a consequence she is swallowing some blood and since she is a spitter (like Eliot) we get to see the blood mixed with milk. It is not harmful for her to swallow this small amount but the whole idea is a bit disturbing..... I have to get this little one better at nursing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy 25th Birthday Lyn

My oldest daughter is 25 today. She has accomplished so much in her life. I am so proud of her. She was such a delightful surprise when I wa...