Saturday, June 16, 2012

37 years and counting

A lot of women have their first baby when they are my age. A lot of women have babies who are more out of shape than I am and more overweight. But for me recovering from this pregnancy is hard. I know it has been less than 2 weeks but I hurt. My body is stuck in pregnancy elephant mode and get everything back where it belongs mode. And I am stuck in the middle asking to be hit over the head. Time, time, time, that is what I need. I don't remember feeling this way with my other deliveries except Annika's whose was off the chart pain wise (c-section).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy 25th Birthday Lyn

My oldest daughter is 25 today. She has accomplished so much in her life. I am so proud of her. She was such a delightful surprise when I wa...