Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Yes, more cloth diapers....

I am always on the look out for a good deal on cloth diapers especially covers. Etsy is one of my favorite places to look for unique diapers and good prices. Besides, by buying from individuals I get to help out small business owners and stay at home moms trying to make a living. My newest diapers and covers come from a shop named Counting the Blessings. The colors are vibrant and the fit of the diapers are trim. If you have a very chunky toddler you may want to request a slightly larger size but they are designed as a one size fits all with adjustable snaps or closures. My babies are on the smaller size so these work great for us. I would love to have some more pocket diapers from this store but since I have so many prefolds and they work fine for us I just can't justify buying more pocket diapers so covers it is....




No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy 25th Birthday Lyn

My oldest daughter is 25 today. She has accomplished so much in her life. I am so proud of her. She was such a delightful surprise when I wa...