Monday, June 11, 2012

First WIC appointment for Elaina

Ben had his re-certification appointment today and Elaina had her first WIC appointment today. Ben's iron was really good. (Cooking with iron skillets makes a big difference.) Of course he is considered on the small side but I think he is perfect. He weighs 25 pounds. Little Elaina is growing well. She weighed 7 pounds 8 ounces today. That girl can eat! She has also grown an inch in length. My mom came with me for this appointment to chase Ben around. I signed up for my electric breast pump. When I reach 4 weeks of exclusive breastfeeding I am eligible to pick it up. That should be good timing for when I start back to work. I was a little worried about Elaina's weight. She was a nursing champ in the hospital but now I am SORE!! I know exactly what to do to remedy the problem but that doesn't mean I can make them work in practice immediately. She must still be getting enough to have grown so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy 25th Birthday Lyn

My oldest daughter is 25 today. She has accomplished so much in her life. I am so proud of her. She was such a delightful surprise when I wa...