Tuesday, May 15, 2012

A call from the school nurse....

I got a call from the school nurse. Annika wasn't feeling well. From what the nurse was describing it sounded like she had a seizure after lunch. No one observed any strange behavior so I can't say for sure but the way she was acting was typical for her after seizure activity. Since she had a sore throat last week and still had a slight upset stomach and headache from today's activity I took her home and set her up with a little TLC. I made her some chamomile, ginger, and lemon tea. I also offered her two tincture doses to help her recover. She rested for a little while and after that I had her sit in the sun for a few minutes. That always helps me feel better. I am sure she will be fine by tomorrow.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy 25th Birthday Lyn

My oldest daughter is 25 today. She has accomplished so much in her life. I am so proud of her. She was such a delightful surprise when I wa...