Wednesday, May 2, 2012

10 years ago Annika was born



Happy birthday Annika. I can not believe 10 years ago my second daughter and fourth child was born 12 weeks early by an emergency c-section. She weighed 2 pounds and 7 ounces. She did very well in the hospital and came home before her due date. Today she is a slightly floopy 4th grader who makes straight As and can walk on her hands. (Oh, and she has a seizure disorder...) Annika sees the world through her own eyes and sometimes she is totally misunderstood. She is a 2 year old, 7 year old, and now a 10 year old all wrapped up in one. But is my baby really 10?!?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy 25th Birthday Lyn

My oldest daughter is 25 today. She has accomplished so much in her life. I am so proud of her. She was such a delightful surprise when I wa...