Tuesday, May 8, 2012

That's one way to go grocery shopping


Ben needed to get out of the house and everyone else who was home wanted to come too so I headed to the grocery store with 4 kids in tow. There were only 2 seats in the "car buggy" but the 3 little kids all wanted in. Not the safest situation but I let them try it for a few aisles. Even though I am almost 36 weeks pregnant and a bit slower I still like to take the kids out. I know some families rarely take one child to the grocery store let alone four but I like the challenge. How else are they going to learn how to interact with their environment if they aren't allowed to explore it. Of course I wasn't able to get everything I wanted and they wanted to eat something before we paid for it but that is par for the course. I did get milk, snacks, and dinner so I am satisfied. No one got lost and everyone behaved to the best of their ability. I ended up holding Ben because he wanted to get down and run but we left with sanity intact.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy 25th Birthday Lyn

My oldest daughter is 25 today. She has accomplished so much in her life. I am so proud of her. She was such a delightful surprise when I wa...