Wednesday, May 9, 2012

How do you feel?

I feel very uncomfortable. I have come to terms with being pregnant for a few more weeks but I don't feel like I have 4 more weeks till I meet my daughter. I feel like I do when I am about to go into labor. I have been contracting a good bit today. Not enough to send me running to the hospital or break out my birth plan but enough to encourage some nesting. I am really tired and feel like I am in early labor. Other than that I am not showing any signs of real labor. Little girl has changed position. Usually she is either on my right side or my left side. Now she is right in the middle and still head down. I am just taking everything one day at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy 25th Birthday Lyn

My oldest daughter is 25 today. She has accomplished so much in her life. I am so proud of her. She was such a delightful surprise when I wa...