Thursday, May 10, 2012

Running errands today




Lyn, Eliot, and I ran around town running errands today. We dropped off library books, visited Golden Temple downtown, and hit Whole Foods. I picked up a henna kit so Lyn can paint a small design on my belly. I also want a henna design on my hand again. Lyn actually does a pretty good job  painting with henna. Whole Foods was carrying Blue Thistles again so I picked some up. We also picked up some gifts for Granny for Mother's Day. I have been meaning to try the BBQ at Whole Foods for a while now and today we did. It wasn't all that great but we were full when we left. Just a regular Thursday..... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy 25th Birthday Lyn

My oldest daughter is 25 today. She has accomplished so much in her life. I am so proud of her. She was such a delightful surprise when I wa...