Sunday, July 1, 2012

Babywearing mama who wishes she weighed less....


Yes, I just had a baby and yes I am fed up with looking like I just had a baby. I no longer weigh over 200 pounds. I will keep my exact weight to myself but it is under 200. My ideal weight is 150 pounds. I will settle for 170. I was 186 when I got pregnant with Elaina.In a few wekks I plan on starting a fat burning routine. I don't have much of an appetite since Elaina was born so I haven't been pigging out. I am just used to loosing more weight faster when I have a baby. I guess because I did not gain a whole lot with Elaina there wasn't much to loose. Just all that extra weight from pre-pregnant days.... 11 more pounds to be pre Elaina. I guess I need to stop being so hard on myself. My health is OK. My energy level is OK. I just need to shed some pounds.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy 25th Birthday Lyn

My oldest daughter is 25 today. She has accomplished so much in her life. I am so proud of her. She was such a delightful surprise when I wa...