Monday, July 23, 2012

Trying to put pen to paper


I used to write in a journal everyday... I literally had stacks of journals that had entries for every day. At this time I cannot find them since we moved but they are really interesting to read. I wrote in them when I was investigating the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints and the whole time I was an active member. Journal writing is an important part of their teachings. They chronicle the first years of my first marriage. Maybe it is a good thing I can't find them. I use this blog to journal about some things but sometimes you just have to put pen to paper and that is what I am going to try to do....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy 25th Birthday Lyn

My oldest daughter is 25 today. She has accomplished so much in her life. I am so proud of her. She was such a delightful surprise when I wa...