Sunday, July 22, 2012

Story Stones

Annika is a child that seems to always need outside direction. Just for  her I got her some stones so she could make and design some story stones. It took a lot of energy to explain to her what they actually are. I finally got our little netbook fixed so I pretty much turned it over to her so she can become engaged in some new activities where she can use the netbook computer to help her. She constantly has questions and she needs to learn how to find her own answers. I enrolled her in 5th grade this week. She has a male teacher. That will be interesting. With her attachment disorder issues this year will be interesting. I already have meetings set up with her teacher and school nurse. Now, if only I can keep my cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy 25th Birthday Lyn

My oldest daughter is 25 today. She has accomplished so much in her life. I am so proud of her. She was such a delightful surprise when I wa...