Friday, July 27, 2012

Green Goop to the rescue

OK, this may be too much information..... Breastfeeding has been going "differently" this go around. Elaina latches on OK and I pump 2 to 3 times a day for her. She gets the bulk of her milk from a bottle. I was having some problems with my right nipple and an injury I think was caused by a flange that was too big. Seriously, it looked like a ring of fire around my nipple. Well, I am leery about putting any creams or ointments on my nipples. But, I tried my homemade green goop on it and WOW! it healed almost completely overnight. Way to go comfrey green goop!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy 25th Birthday Lyn

My oldest daughter is 25 today. She has accomplished so much in her life. I am so proud of her. She was such a delightful surprise when I wa...