Monday, July 30, 2012

My shelf


It fell today. And, you know... I knew it was going to happen. Before i set up my working corner of the kitchen and was constantly sending children into the living room to fetch this herb or that essential oil I knew a change needed to be made. The shelf had just become too heavy with items and ideas. Plus being knocked down accidental by my husband didn't help matters. So now all of my jars of herbs and sachet tools are in a box till I can have a re-purposing ceremony and set the shelf in a more functional area closer to my work station.


Click on this picture to read the original post it went with....

This is how it looked in the very beginning. It changed and received many new items and lost a few. Now I will begin anew with its purpose.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy 25th Birthday Lyn

My oldest daughter is 25 today. She has accomplished so much in her life. I am so proud of her. She was such a delightful surprise when I wa...