Sunday, July 22, 2012

Boys' Day


We had a busy morning. Ever since I took all of the girls out for a girls' day Evan has been eagerly awaiting our boys' day. We went to the book store, the dollar store, and the pet store. Ben did really well. It is hit or miss sometimes if he will do well in public places. He gets overwhelmed sometimes. Danny did well too. He had some stereotyping behaviors but he handled himself well. Connor was so mature helping with the little boys. He helped Evan go to the restroom and helped me keep an eye on Ben. Mama was tired but it was a good boys' day even if it was just a morning...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy 25th Birthday Lyn

My oldest daughter is 25 today. She has accomplished so much in her life. I am so proud of her. She was such a delightful surprise when I wa...