Sunday, July 22, 2012

Dry erase crayon fun


Look, Lyn drew some of the family. I see me holding Elaina, Lyn with her newly hennaed hair, Annika, Evan, Eliot, and Ben..... I guess everyone else didn't make the cut. I made a video of everyone coloring. Check out my YouTube channel to see it. A link to it is on the sidebar. These crayons are great. I brought out some of my old white boards I used in my class and they all had fun coloring. No smell like from markers and no waste with a lot of paper...

2 comments:

  1. Are these special crayons or just generic like Roseart or Crayola?

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are specific crayons that say "dry erase" on them. You can find them in the school supply section of most stores.

    ReplyDelete

Happy 25th Birthday Lyn

My oldest daughter is 25 today. She has accomplished so much in her life. I am so proud of her. She was such a delightful surprise when I wa...