Monday, July 30, 2012

When you need a little cash

Some people pray when they need money. Some people hope when they need money. Others burn candles that have been infused with prosperity (oh yeah, they are green candles). I bought a money / prosperity candle to burn for my friend Kate's adoption fundraiser in hopes she could get closer to the financial goal that will bring her daughter home. And you know what happened? I got a part time job that practically fell into my lap that fits perfectly with my professional and family needs and I can now afford to help some with the fundraising....

Pretty cool huh?

Click on the above picture to visit the Hogeland's blog and chip in to help them bring their daughter home. Every dollar counts and is tax deductible!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy 25th Birthday Lyn

My oldest daughter is 25 today. She has accomplished so much in her life. I am so proud of her. She was such a delightful surprise when I wa...