Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Trying to find peace and not finding it

Is it selfish of me to want to find some time to myself? I have a new baby and other children that need me and I have work obligations. I just need to focus my thoughts and get some direction. After working my evening job at a daycare I decided to take the children minus Elaina on a walk to our circle. I knew it would not bring me peace when one of our lanterns broke in the driveway. We continued on and made it to our circle. I lit the chalice and tried to focus on thankful thoughts. The kids were  all scattered like me and Ben just wanted to blow the chalice candle out. In other words I have no peace within me. I will need to stay up tonight and read meaningful lifting words and focus on the positive....

Not our family chalice but I do like it...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy 25th Birthday Lyn

My oldest daughter is 25 today. She has accomplished so much in her life. I am so proud of her. She was such a delightful surprise when I wa...