Friday, July 20, 2012

Girls' Day

I took all four girls out for the day yesterday. We started at Hobby Lobby. We picked up some art supplies and other things we wanted yet did not need. I found a beautiful red ball to complement the other balls I have hanging on the porch. They just make me happy. Now I feel there is some ballance. We then headed to Chic-fil-a for lunch. (We will not be eating there anymore...)


  After that we headed to the my old job to show off Elaina. Quatar held her so did Sara. We didn't stay too long and then we headed to Golden Temple downtown. As we were looking at instruments I got a tap on my shoulder/. It was Quatar's husband and son.... what a surprise. She had called them and they were in th earea so the stopped to see the baby too. Myles is getting so big. Lyn picked out some henna for her hair. She wants to look like a true red head for a while. We then headed to the grocery store to pick up a few groceries for a family that needs them. We dropped them off and headed home.... I had so tired happy girls when we got home. Now, Evan really wants a boy day!


Lyn's henna turned out great!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy 25th Birthday Lyn

My oldest daughter is 25 today. She has accomplished so much in her life. I am so proud of her. She was such a delightful surprise when I wa...