Sunday, July 29, 2012

My porch

My front porch has been out of hand for a long time. It has been a catch all for bikes, strollers and children's shoes. Frankly it gave me bad vibes and negative energy even before I stepped into the house. I finally cleaned it and got new herbs to replace the ones the heat from a few weeks ago killed. I hung a yellow hanging plant and even placed some lavender petals from last year in remembrance of the lavender plant that died. (I could not find any lavender plants in the store.) As the sun went down I lit my elemental candles and burned a little rosemary to fire up the atmosphere and enjoyed the threshold to my home like I haven't for a long time.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy 25th Birthday Lyn

My oldest daughter is 25 today. She has accomplished so much in her life. I am so proud of her. She was such a delightful surprise when I wa...